What is covered under the warranty
- Standard Included Warranty:
- We cover the system parts for 1 year from the date of purchase date or date of installation (whichever comes first)
- The warranty covers parts only.
- On-site travel and labor expenses for repair or reinstallation are NOT included in the warranty. You can bring your machine to our FL location and we will repair or replace the system at no labor charge during the warranty period.
- Shipping Costs: For the first 6 months the warranty includes the return shipping cost of your system to us, we will email you a shipping label. The customer is responsible for packing the system and taking it to a UPS or FedEx location. From 6 months to 12 months, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Phone support is included, and many problems can be fixed over the phone.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the system by the customer during self-installation.
- Installation tips are here
- Extended Warranty Upgrade – a 5 year extended warranty upgrade is only sold at the time of purchase online.