About Our Replacement Cooling Systems & Compressors
We sell complete compressor refrigeration cooling systems for 1940s, 1950’s and 1960’s vintage Coke, Coca-Cola, Pepsi & Other Antique Soda Drink Vending Machines. Includes new (not refurbished) parts including coils, shrouds, fans, compressor, wiring, high-end thermostat, tubing, capillary tubing, etc.
Designed to be installed in Vintage Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse Machines and cooler chests.
Comes on a metal base plate that can be bolted to your machine frame.
Systems are prewired. Use a standard 110-volt plugin and are ready to run. We will provide a “hot wire” for your accessories such as lights or electric coin mechs if your model requires it.
Systems come charged with 134A Refrigerant and are ready to be installed.
These systems are not an exact reproduction of the original. They are designed to fit or “drop in” as a replacement cooling system for your vintage coke machine.
Your new refrigeration system takes about 7-12 days to build test and ship out.
Which Machines Do These Systems Fit?
- Our compressor cooling decks are custom made to fit most models of 1940-1970 Vintage Coke and Pepsi drink machines
- Vendo Machines: Vendo 33, Vendo 39, Vendo 44, Vendo 56, Vendo 63, Vendo 80, Vendo 81, Vendo 90 and 126, Vendo 110, 126, 216 and others.
- VMC / Vendolator Machines
- Cavalier Machines and Coolers: Cavalier 64, Cavalier 72, Cavalier 96 (all models), C51 and others. Cavalier cooler chests also. Cavalier 72 is popular
- Westinghouse Machines and Coolers: Westinghouse 42T, Dial a Matic WC-78M, DWC-42, WD5 Cooler box, WD10, WH-22T, WC-60-MC, WH-12T, and other cooler chests.
- Email us if your model is not listed. We can custom make a unit for you
Can I Install It Myself?
- If you install it, some mechanical ability is required. If you are not comfortable, you can hire a local refrigeration person.
- See installation directions.
Price and Ordering Details
- An uninstalled system shipped to you or picked up – $899! Free Shipping to the USA
- Contact us with questions or information on a system that is not listed on the ordering page.