New Complete Compressor Refrigeration Cooling Systems for 1940’s, 1950s and 1960’s vintage Coke, Coca Cola, Pepsi & Other Antique Soda Drink Vending Machines. Units are designed to be installed in most Vintage Vendo, VMC, Cavalier and Westinghouse Machines and cooler chests.
- Custom-built complete, new refrigeration cooling systems, designed to fit in a variety of vintage drink machines.
- Includes new (not refurbished) parts including coils, shrouds, fans, compressor, wiring, high-end thermostat, tubing, capillary tubing, etc. It comes on a metal base plate that can be bolted to your machine.
- Systems are prewired. Use a standard 110-volt plugin and are ready to run. We will provide a “hot wire” for your accessories such as lights or electric coin mechs if your model requires it.
- Systems come charged with 134A Refrigerant and are ready to be installed.
- These systems are not an exact reproduction of the original. They are designed to fit or “drop-in” as a replacement cooling system for your vintage coke machine.
- Your new refrigeration system takes about 7-12 days to build test and ship out.
Which machines do these systems fit?
These cooling units are custom made to fit in these models of Vintage Coke and Pepsi cola drink machines:
– Vendo, Vendolator, VMC Models 33, 39, 56, 63, 80, 81, 90, 110 and others
– Cavalier CS, CSS, USS 64, CS 72, CS, USS 96, USS 8 64 , C51 and others
– Westinghouse WC-42, WD5 Cooler box, WD10, WH-22T, WC-60-MC, WH-12T and other cooler chests.
– Chest coolers from most Westinghouse, and Cavalier units
– Email us if your model is not listed, and we will let you know if we can do it. We can do just about any unit where the freon lines do not run through a wall.
Self Install Notes
If you install it, some mechanical ability is required. For example, you will need to drill new holes in the base of your machine to secure it, obtain the bolts, and use self-tapping screws to secure the evaporator to the tub, attach the thermostat in the tub, run wires up into the tub, etc. If you are not comfortable, we can install it for you. Or if you are not local to us you can hire a local handyman or refrigeration tech person to install it. We are not responsible for customers or a 3rd party installers damage to a system during installation.
See our page on Installation notes for your replacement vintage drink machine cooling system
Price and Ordering Details
– An uninstalled system shipped to you or picked up at our shop On Sale for 875.99! Free Shipping to the USA
– If we install it, installation is $100, you would need to drop your machine off at our shop in Winter Springs, FL
– Contact us with questions on a replacement cooling system, or for information on a system that is not listed on the ordering page.