About Our Replacement Cooling Systems & Compressors
- We sell complete compressor refrigeration cooling systems for 1940s, 1950's and 1960’s vintage Coke, Coca Cola, Pepsi & Other Antique Soda Drink Vending Machines.
- Designed to be installed in Vintage Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse Machines and cooler chests.
- Custom-built to order, complete, refrigeration cooling systems.
- Includes new (not refurbished) parts including coils, shrouds, fans, compressor, wiring, high-end thermostat, tubing, capillary tubing, etc.
- Come on a metal base plate that can be bolted to your machine.
- Systems are prewired. Use a standard 110-volt plugin and are ready to run. We will provide a “hot wire” for your accessories such as lights or electric coin mechs if your model requires it.
- Systems come charged with 134A Refrigerant and are ready to be installed.
- These systems are not an exact reproduction of the original. They are designed to fit or “drop-in” as a replacement cooling system for your vintage coke machine.
- Your new refrigeration system takes about 7-12 days to build test and ship out.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Which Machines Do These Systems Fit? Order Now
- These compressor cooling units are custom made to fit in these models of Vintage Coke and Pepsi cola drink machines:
- Vendo, Vendolator, VMC Models Vendo 33, Vendo 39, Vendo 44, Vendo 56, Vendo 63, Vendo 80, Vendo 81, Vendo 90, Vendo 110 and others.
- Vendo 39, Vendo 81 , Vendo 44 and Vendo 110 are the most popular cooling decks
- Cavalier CS, CSS, USS 64, CS 72, CS, USS 96, USS 8 64 , C51 and others. Cavalier 72 is the most popular
- Westinghouse 42T, Dial a Matic WC-78M, DWC-42, WD5 Cooler box, WD10, WH-22T, WC-60-MC, WH-12T, and other cooler chests.
- Chest coolers from most Westinghouse, and Cavalier units
- Email us if your model is not listed. We can do any unit where the lines do not run through a wall.
Can I Install It Myself?
- If you install it, some mechanical ability is required. If you are not comfortable, you can hire a local refrigeration person.
- See installation notes for your replacement vintage drink machine cooling system